something for your screen

This is definitely something I need to be reminded of everyday. If I really believe that God has shown me more love and grace in Christ than I could ever imagine or deserve then he should be what I treasure most! He has cleansed me of all the wrongs I've done and ever will do and welcomed me into the family of God and I've been blessed with a precious, eternal inheritance that will never fade. He didn't have to do any of this and yet he has. Ignoring this is settling for so much less and how fickle we are even as children of God, when we live out our days treasuring earthly things more than Christ. All the others things inevitably disappoint but Christ never does. What we treasure most with our time, money, thoughts, energy etc shows us what we've really given our heart to.

Download these free desktop wallpapers right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment