cookie?

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this Birthday gift ever since June. My mum bought me this cookie cutter with interchangeable letters. Now it might sound lame but this was definitely one of my favourite birthday presents. Anyway I ditched the cutter from the packet and used a heart one instead, stamping niceties into the biscuit dough, packaged them up and voila, homemade Valentine's love hearts for the hubbie!

I'm not entirely sure where this cutter stamp is from but it's certainly not from England as I can't understand a word on the packaging! I did however found some similar things here if you fancy having a go.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I got a letterpress cookie set for my birthday and would also say it was one of my favourite presents, so you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We are easily pleased it seems!

    ReplyDelete