mr and mrs maycock

In June I posted the wedding stationary I designed for my friends Heather and Adrian. Here's a reminder. They had a gorgeous wedding with the reception at Rotherwick Village Hall back in August. The sun was shining and the hall was full to the brim with family and friends. I ended up getting quite involved in some of the creative details for the reception which I loved!
Their colourful summer fete feel gave plenty of scope for cute, creative touches. It was really lovely to help with more than just the wedding stationary and to be able to carry the same theme through into other elements of the day.
They decided to have a sweetie bar which I helped design and also helped eat on the day, yum! Every one’s favour was a sweetie buffet ticket to go and help themselves and I’m pretty sure that every one made the most of that little treat, by the look of the bulging pick ‘n’ mix bags. Sugar rushes all round!


No comments:

Post a Comment