feeling wintery

Hello temperature drop! Suddenly I’m reunited with my mack and my patterned scarf collection and waking the radiators from their slumber. I’ve bi-passed feeling autumnal and gone straight to wintery. I’m sure it has something to do with designing cards for Christmas 2013 at work. I’ve been working on Christmas since August so at least the cool weather has stopped it feeling so weird. Drawing wreaths and penguins in a summer dress and sandals just feels bizarre. In the spirit of an approaching winter I’ve put together a little inspiration board of moody and misty hues. Chilly! 


From left to right going down... 


String lights photograph / wall art / swimming illustration / sweet apple triangles / woodland photograph / french plait / wooden box / paper heart confetti / long winter socks / vintage suitcase / framed needlepoint

No comments:

Post a Comment