oh i do like to be beside the seaside...

I recently celebrated my 25th Birthday. I had such a smiley weekend and was 100% spoilt on the present front. Nick also took me for a day trip to Brighton, a place I always love visiting. It's a town full of creativity and when the sun's shining it's so nice to be by the sea. There's so many cute little eateries and cake shops and rows of artists displaying their work along the sea front. I thoroughly enjoyed the antiques warehouse we found just off the Lanes. It was like a treasure trove that seemed to go on and on and on. Accidental discoveries are often the best. Here's our trip in Instagrams... 
Nick also made me the most delicious Birthday cake I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Anyone who knows me will be aware that I think peanut butter chocolate is kind of a big deal. Nick decided to go one better and make me a peanut butter chocolate cheesecake! ...a genius idea which outdid any cheesecake I've ever made. He can make dessert from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment