to the happy couple

It's suddenly got very wedding focused around here! This wedding was probably my biggest project of the year. The lovely couple came to meet with me to talk wedding stationery and by the end of our time together I'd signed up for styling and making the decor. This was something I'd been itching to do for a long time! The lovely couple got married in the summer and it was one of those sweet times when you already know both bride and groom, not to mention their families. It's always special designing in those situations. I already guessed Sarah would be wanting her day to be cute and girly so pinks and pastels were on the agenda and then this was mixed with quite a rustic vibe.
As for the details from the day, keep an look out for my next post. It's a big one! If you're getting married and you like what you see send me an email via the contact button for further details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment