so that was may...

From top left...
*This month Wagamama waved good bye to my favourite dish ‘Amai Udon’. I’m still wondering what they were thinking, but the sad news undoubtably call for a visit to enjoy my 'usual' one last time. I'd forgotten how much I love their menus! There I was dreaming of how lovely it would look on a notebook.
*Lots of time spent finishing design details for my friends wedding. I've been getting confetti happy although my carpet is not so happy.
*Daughter’s new album has definitely been the sound track to my May. Give it a listen.
*I love the fact May brings us two bank holidays and even better that both were sunny this year. So sunny that it merited our first picnic of the year.
*I found a few moments to whip my pencil out in a few spare moments. The results to come.
*Flowers and blossoms, everywhere I look! Yay for Summer colour!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colourful confetti! What a lucky friend you have!

    http://www.fullbellywornsoles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooooo amai udon was my favourite too! Now I've no idea what I'll order next time I'm at Wagamama! Fortunately the rest of your month looks much happier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read! I like the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete