now i know my abc


A couple of Saturdays ago Nick and I decided it would be fun to bake some alphabet cookies. Perhaps not everyones weekend activity of choice but it was ours! Our initial hope was to make enough letters to play an edible game of scrabble, until we realised (only after an amusingly long amount of time) that we’d be able to see each others letters from the other side. It wouldn’t have made for a very challenging game at all so instead we baked nearly three alphabets worth of cookies and just had some fun playing around.


We used my alphabet cutter set which was one of my exciting freebies from the Jamie Oliver Party I held and decided two different types of cookie would be much more exciting than one. Half were gingerbread biscuits  with cream cheese frostingand the other half were chocolate cookies (minus the gooey centre)  with peanut butter frosting. Yum! We started at 2pm and finished at 8pm. That’s a proper bake-athon indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment