love is sweet

I thought my first blog post called for a trip back to my wedding and all the stationary I worked on for that. I would have loved to have had even more time to go to town on designing the little details of the day but alas, poor health, a full time job and a commute got in the way. Work very kindly printed and embossed the invites and RSVPS, meaning I was swimming in a print run of 3,000 cards! Needless to say the invites doubled up as menus, order of service booklets and thank you cards. Recycle! Recycle!































I've developed a particular interest in wedding stationary ever since my wedding and was happy to be  given two very different wedding stationary projects from friends and family over the last few months so watch this space!
For more photos from our wedding day see our blog feature on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment